More Power for Your Pro Tools|HDX Rig!
Note: Avid HDX cards are available ONLY to registered Pro Tools|HDX owners or as an addition to a new system at the time of configuration. You must provide proof of eligibility to purchase this item. To find out more about Pro Tools|HDX call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
If you're new to Pro Tools|HDX, check out the available system options here.
With every Avid HDX DSP card you add to your Pro Tools|HDX system, you get a ton of extra processing power. Each HDX card gives you an additional 256 voices - more than the equivalent power of an HD3 system alone! Hook up four more HD series interfaces, expanding your system by up to 64 more channels of I/O. Thanks the Avid HDX's FPGA (field-programmable gate array) mix engine, all of the HDX DSP processing is dedicated to plug-in power. So if you're ready to kick your Pro Tools|HDX rig into high gear, call your Sales Engineer and order your next HDX card today!
Avid HDX DSP-acceleration Card Features at a Glance:
- Incredible DSP power for Avid's AAX plug-in format
- 3-7 times the power of an HD Accel system on a single PCIe card
- 256 voices per card (4 x the voices HD Accel)
- Connect up to four HD series interfaces per card
- 64-bit floating-point summing sounds amazing
- 32-bit floating-point processing between plug-ins preserves quality and dramatically increases headroom
- Expand your system by adding more HDX cards
- 64-bit-ready architecture is ready for the future of Pro Tools HD
Avid HD I/O (16 x 16 Digital) Audio Interface Features:
- Power supply improves noise performance and jitter
- Lower latency
- Updated digital card
- 192kHz AES/EBU and S/PDIF single-wire
- ADAT S/MUX II and S/MUX IV (enclosure and expansion card)
- "Curv" analog limiting circuitry on input
- 16 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192kHz single-wire and dual-wire)
- 16 channels of TDIF I/O
- 16 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- Additional digital I/O: 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192kHz single-wire), 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O, 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- Two empty bays for I/O expansion