Pro Tools is powerful software, and adding a control surface takes that power to a whole new level. The C|24, the newest control surface from Avid, offers 24 bankable channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader, motion sensitive encoder and LED ring, and dedicated Mute, Solo, Select, Input, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send, and Automation illuminated switches. High-quality analog components provide great sound on the front end along with outputs to handle tasks such as monitoring. Easy-to-read, dual-row LED scribble strip displays let you easily keep tabs on each channel.
The C|24 comes equipped with a 5.1 surround analog monitor section for post-production work, and a built-in talkback mic and inputs for remote talkback and listen-back simplify studio situations. This is the perfect solution for small- to medium-sized studios looking to equip themselves with a smaller Pro Tools|HD system or bolster the hands-on control of a Pro Tools LE rig. Plus, since it's compatible with both LE and HD, LE users that are eyeing a move up to HD in the future can add the C|24 to their current setup, and seamlessly add HD when they're ready. It's time to take control with the C|24!
Avid C|24 Features:
- 24 bankable channel strips
- Touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Dedicated Mute, Solo, Select, Input, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send and Automation illuminated switches
- Dual-row LED scribble strip displays
- 16 high-quality, low-noise mic/line/DI preamps
- 8 x 2 stereo line submixer
- 5.1 surround analog monitor section
- Built-in talkback mic and inputs for remote talkback and listen-back